Terms, Conditions and Warranty
A Satisfied Customer is our Number 1 Goal!
At Thecarpart.org, customer satisfaction always comes first. That's why we back our engines with a 5 year parts and labor warranty. Read on to find out more about the terms of conditions of your used engine warranty.
- The engine warranty covers block, heads, and all internals. Bolt-on accessories, wiring and sensors are not warranted.
- In the event of a warranty claim, an Engine Diagnostic Report is required from an ASE Certified Automotive facility. An Engine Diagnostic Report can be sent to you or your ASE Certified Automotive facility in the event that a diagnostic report is not available.
- Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. We do not warranty any attached accessory parts, such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, wire harnesses, valve covers, brackets, flywheel etc. Diesel Engines: We do not cover injectors, high pressure oil pumps, high pressure fuel injectors or any other part which is not part of the core engine as defined above.
- We are not responsible for improper installation and or labor charges.
- All returned parts or cancelled orders are subject to a 25% handling and processing fees plus customer assumes all shipping costs.
- All mis-ordered or mis-diagnosed parts will be assessed a 25% processing charge and freight both ways, regardless of the reason..
- We do not assume towing, shipping, transportation, and car rental cost.
- Usual delivery time is about 7-14 working days but due to some unusual circumstances please allow additional time.
- All residential deliveries incur a $75 shipping charge, unless agreed to otherwise.
- Extended warranty will be activated upon notification of installation of part.
- Engine or transmission must be installed AND warranty activated within 10 business days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL VOIDED. Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.
- Exchanges or Store credits only after the part has been in customer possession for more than 30 days.
- Although QUE makes every effort to make the part look as nice as possible before it ships no warranty or guarantee is made towards the appearance of that part.
- Make sure to inspect all parts before signing for them on delivery.
- The stated mileage is not guaranteed and is correct to the best of our knowledge.
- We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on engines or transmissions due to non replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
- OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Any engine and transmission returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded under any circumstances. If the engine or transmission is disassembled in any way without our express written authorization it will void the warranty.
- Engines are tested, visually inspected and cleaned.
- If you were charged a core fee, you will not be refunded if there are cracks or holes in the block or head or if the engine is disassembled or if not returned within 30 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.